Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
- Composite Dental Fillings, to make your child's teeth strong and healthy again
- Dental Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Exams & Cleanings, to check for any developing problems, and gently clean your child’s teeth to help maintain good oral health
- Dental X-Rays, to look closely at your child’s teeth and supporting structures
- Fluoride Treatment, to help strengthen children’s teeth against tooth decay and cavities
- Pulpotomy, or a children’s root canal, to restore the health and function of the infected tooth
- Simple Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Wisdom Teeth Removal, to help avoid overcrowded or misaligned teeth and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile
- Oral Sedation, so your child only needs to take an oral sedative to help him or her relax during their visit with our pediatric dentist
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.